Used For The Following:
Shock, nervous stress & vertigo
Muscle pain, rheumatism, neuralgia
Asthma, colds, fever, fainting
Headaches & fatigue
Nausea & gastrointestinal complaints
Antimicrobial & antiviral
Anti-tumor in lab tests
Relaxing & refreshing
Sinus congestion, bronchitis, pneumonia
Ingredients: Emu Oil, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Camellia Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Ginseng Extract, Neem Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Extract and Peppermint Oil.
BENEFITS OF STUDIOSTEFFANIE PEPPERMINT BLEND CREAM
IMAGINE THAT THERE IS A CREAM WITH ALL OF THESE BENEFITS THAT CAN HELP YOU WITH:
1. Muscle Pain Relief
2. Sinus Care
3. Joint Therapy
4. Reduce Hunger Cravings
5. Natural Energizer
6. Allergy Relief
8. Fever Reducer
9. Natural Bug Repellant
10. Skin Health -Peppermint oil has calming effects on skin inflammation.
11. Acne Treatment –According to medical studies one of the best Peppermint Oil Uses is facial treatment thanks to anti-microbial properties so is an excellent ingredient to help cure acne naturally.
12. Headache Relief -Peppermint oil has the ability to improve circulation, heal the gut and relax tense muscles. All of these conditions can cause tension headaches or migraines making peppermint oil an excellent natural treatment. A study from researchers at the Neurological Clinic at the University of Kiel, Germany, found that a combination of oils, including peppermint oil had “significant analgesic effect with a reduction in sensitivity to headaches.” The oils were applied to the forehead and temples for pain relief
13. Sunburn Relief -Peppermint oil can hydrate burnt skin and relieve the pain from sunburns.
14. IBS Treatment
15. Improve Bloating and Indigestion -Peppermint oil has been established as a natural alternative to drugs like Buscopan to reduce spasms of the colon. It works by relaxing the muscles of your intestines, which can also reduce bloating and gas
16. Reduce Nausea
17. Respiratory benefits -Peppermint essential oil has the ability to open your airways and act as a decongestant.
18. Balance hormones and relieve symptoms of PCOS -Peppermint oil may have hormone balancing effects and be therapeutic for polycystic ovarian syndrome.
19. Cancer treatment -Clinical research indicates that peppermint contains the compound menthol, which inhibits prostate cancer growth. Also, studies found peppermint protects against radiation-induced DNA damage and cell death.
20. Menstrual Cramps
Shelf Time: 3 years when it is store in a cool dry place protected from sunlight